The fruitful way to use LinkedIn.
Build a powerful and inviting CV.
The Career Connection Kickstarter E-Book with the essential tools.
Learn how to write an awesome summary for your CV & LinkedIn profile.
A final presentation check-up by Mariëlle Obels, Career Coach.
A good chance to increase your network.
You have just arrived in The Netherlands or you have been living here for a while but experience difficulties with the local labour market. Perhaps it is going to be the first time you are going to apply after you’ve been (un)employed for a long time. Questions your struggle with are:
- Do you have no idea where and how to start because you don’t know how the Dutch labour market works and want to know more about the technique of applying?
- How should your cv look nowadays to be picked up by the search engines?
- Is using an agency useful or a waste of your time?
- And how about cultural differences? What do I have to be aware of?
- How can I stand out in the crowd & what are the new trends in applying?
- What are employers looking for?
If these are questions you struggle with, this event is exactly what you need.
This program is specially designed to work on every aspect that is necessary to apply for a job in The Netherlands. It is specially designed for you if want to get started right away and kickstart your job search.
The aim is to provide the essential tools to be successful in the selection hiring processes in the Netherlands.
During this 1 day program you will receive practical and up-to-date information, a well-defined job search strategy and a ready-to-go action plan but, above all, I will answer all your questions about your job search and this a good opportunity to expand your network.