Is this your situation?
- You just arrived in The Netherlands and want to Kick-Start your job search.
- You have been living here for a while but experience difficulties with landing a job.
- It is going to be the first time you are going to apply after you’ve been (un)employed for a long time.
Questions your struggle with are:
- Where and how to start? I have no idea how the Dutch labour market operates and want to know more about the technique of applying.
- How should my cv & LinkedIn Profile look nowadays to be picked up by the search engines?
- Is using an agency useful or just a waste of my time?
- And how about cultural differences? What do I have to be aware of?
- How can I stand out in the crowd
- What are the new trends in applying?
- What it it that employers want to hear?
If these are questions you struggle with, this event answers all your questions and more.
This program works on every aspect that is necessary to apply for a job in The Netherlands. It is specially designed for you if cannot wait to get started and want to kickstart your job search.
The aim is to provide the essential tools to be successful in the selection and hiring processes in the Netherlands.
During this 1 day program you will receive practical and up-to-date information, a well-defined job search strategy and a ready-to-go action plan but, above all, I will answer all your questions about your job search and this a good opportunity to expand your network.